I can say with 100% certainty that Infrared Sauna Therapy has taken my health to an entire new level!
I get in our sauna at least 5 days a week, at 130-140 degrees, for 30 minutes each time.
Here are just a few of the many Next Level Longevity benefits:
- Detox: Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared sauna use causes a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
- Lower Blood Pressure: Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Only Sunlighten saunas arebacked by clinical research that shows a reduction in systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Both are key factors in maintaining a healthy heart.
- Anti-Aging: Near infrared saunas provide the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
- Cell Health: Near infrared sauna therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenate the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
- Weight Loss: Studies have shown that a far infrared sauna therapy session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories. In fact, a2009 study showed Sunlighten far infrared therapy to lower weight and waist circumference in just a three-month period.
- Relieve Pain: Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia, and speeds up recovery time. A2013 study conducted at the Auburn University at Montgomery showed that Sunlighten 3-in-1 treatments can increase flexibility up to 3x.
- Improve Circulation: Sunlighten sauna treatments are like giving your body a passive cardiovascular workout. Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
- Heal Wounds: Near infrared therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth.
Leave a Reply